- Why Recognizing Dyslexia In Children At School Can Be Difficult – My family was lucky to be featured in this excellent KQED Mind/Shift article by Holly Korbey published on October 8, 2015. We were also mentioned in another article in this series called Dyslexia and the Wider World of Creativity published on December 15, 2015.
- Talking Advocacy and Dyslexia with Anna Thorsen – A wonderful Nashville Education blogger, TC Weber, was kind enough to sit and talk with me about dyslexia on February 13, 2017.
- School Patrol: Help for Dyslexia – The link is no longer live, but I was honored for Nashville News Channel 5 to feature me and the wonderful boy I mentor on the news. December, 2016.
- Meet the Advocate: Anna Thorsen – ProEd Tennessee featured my advocacy in their Fall 2016 publication TN Trend.
Metro Schools Tackles Dyslexia with Tech – Our school district featured Clara in a blog post about serving students with dyslexia on December 2, 2016
- The Broccoli Story – My story about the frustrations of getting a child diagnosed with dyslexia that was picked up by Susan Barton’s Bright Solutions for Dyslexia on August 26, 2016.
- Opt-out movement gains foothold in Tennessee as more parents and students refuse state assessment – Clara struggle with taking the TN Ready state assessment with dyslexia was covered by Grace Tatter with Chalkbeat on March 16, 2016.